Views:62 Author:Sarah Publish Time: 2019-06-11 Origin:Site
1. Place the stainless steel belt in the opening slot of the rotating shaft and blade.
2. Move the gear handle back and forth and tighten the stainless steel belt.
3. Push the handle forward, pull down the tool handle, remove the packing belt, lock the buckle tightly, and remove the tool.
1. Binding of cables, street lamps and power supply equipment in power engineering.
2. Fire fighting, petrochemical, vehicle, aviation, wine making, paper making, etc.
3. Fixed signs, signal lights and related traffic facilities in municipal projects.