Views:18 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-03-22 Origin:Site
1. Plastic bird spikes can form a landing surface with spikes to stop large birds such as pigeons, seagulls and crows from landing and roosting. The base design of the spikes can be easily glued or screwed to most surfaces.
2. How it works: Large birds cannot land on uneven surfaces created by spiked strips, and move to a better position.
3. BIRD SPIKES is ideal: it is recommended for window sills, beams, under eaves, roofs, flat or curved bird-sized pigeons or larger birds.
4. How are they sold? Plastic Bird Spikes are available in 2 different lengths: 50cm and 61.5cm. You can also choose the width and color of the plastic bird spikes , based on the width of the affected area. You don't want the birds on either side of the spikes to be more than an inch. If the affected area is very wide, you may need multiple lines.
5. Features: The plastic bird spikes is a humane way to prevent large birds from landing. The width of the peak should match the width of the affected area. In other words, if you have a 10cm wide ledge, you will need to use a 10cm wide nail. Our plastic bird nails are available in a variety of colors including crystal clear, brick red, light grey, brown, white, black and tan. Bird ear is not recommended in areas where birds nest.
6. Product Features: Almost invisible! humane! 5 year warranty! Multiple widths, cuts and multiple colors! The glue tank on the pedestal can be applied quickly and easily!
U.V-protection, sun protection and weatherproof, not affected by extreme temperatures!
7. Installation: The Bird Spikes are pre-drilled along the base and can be bonded, tightened or attached to most surfaces. It is important to ensure that the affected area is clean and dry before installation. Make sure that the front or back of the nail does not exceed 1 inch after installation.