Stainless steel (SS201.304.316)
Diameter of spike
Length of spike
where will bird spikes be used？
Rooftops & ledges
Windowsills, louvers & eaves
beams & rafters
Chimneys & air conditioners
Signs & billboard
How to install?
Step 1: Be sure that the area is clean, dry and free from bird droppings.
Step 2: Choose the tools you plan to use according to the base condition:
A. If using on a wooden or concrete surface, simply use the screw.
B. If using on a plastic surface, the spikes can be fixed in place with glue, plastic ties, or installation clamp.
Step 3: The first row of spikes are pasted on the front of the surface, so that it is fully protected by the spikes.
Step 4: Immediately replace the damaged spike before the birds move in.
1. Standard packing：carton, color box.
2. Whether supply printed design: we can print the carton after client supply drawing design.
3. How many pieces in one packing: 100pcs per carton is standard choice，also accept other qty.
4.Shipping way：by sea, air, or express.
1. How long can the bird spike last?
Stainless steel 304 spike will be used for 5 to 10 years, without extreme weather. if AISI 3016, there would be longer time.
2. Can we get sample before order？
Of course！ we will serve free sample to our client，if order is decided，sample express fee will be paid by us!
3. If I just need some meters to use myself, what's the price?
we will recommend some stock products to you，so it will few waiting time. and we will offer good price, compared to your local store.