Wires provide a means of deterrence that is not only highly effective, but also inconspicuous. Because birds can only roost when they have a flat surface or a firm grip, they are unable to perch on thin, elastic stainless steel wires.
An additional wire set at a lower height prevents birds from flying underneath the system.
Stainless steel supports are available for certain surfaces that can be mounted directly into the side wall.
Bird wire is an effective bird control solution, which be used to prevent large pest birds from landing on surfaces, including pigeons, seagulls, crows, and more. Recommended for use on long, exposed ledges:
High-profile historic buildings
Rooftop edges and ridge tiles
Parapets and balustrades
Beams and pipes
1. Packing size: decided by quantity.
2. Packing way: carton or box.
3. Whether supply printed design: we can print the carton after client supply drawing design.
4. How many pieces in one packing: 100pcs per bag is standard choice，also accept other qty.
1. How long can the product last?
Bird wire system will be 5 to 10 years, without extreme weather.
2. Do you support small orders? how ship them？
Yes, Products in stock every month will be different, we will recommend the stock spikes to you. We advise to ship by express when small quantity.
we have long-term cooperation with the courier companies, and they can provide more favorable prices.
3. Do you provide samples? What is the rate?
The general sample is provided for free. Customer only pay the courier fee and will deduct after the order.
4. Can the customer's logo be printed on the product?
Yes, of course, but the mold needs to be changed. In addition, we recommend using stickers to achieve the same effect, which is more convenient and less money.